What to Pack
*Note: This is a basic guideline. The detailed packing list will be in the Parent Info Sheet in your parent account in early April.
In a small duffle bag or backpack that you can carry to your cabin on Opening Day:
- BED LINENS: Single sheet set and a blanket, or sleeping bag and twin-size fitted sheet. Pillow.
In a Trunk (no taller than 17") or Large Duffle Bag:
- Bath towel and washcloth (2 sets)
- Swimsuit (girls need a one-piece or tankini that covers the midriff)
- Swim towel
- TOILETRIES: soap (liquid bath soap is recommended), shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, powder, etc.
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Insect repellant
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Shower shoes (flip-flops work well)
- CLOTHING: A change of clothes for each day is necessary, as well as extra sets.
- Shorts (at least 3 inch inseam)
- Shirts (loose fitting and light colors for the heat)
- Socks (to ankle or above), 2 pair per day, please!
- 1 pair of long pants
- 2 sets of pajamas
- Rainy / Messy clothes
- 2 pair of closed toe & heel shoes (ie: tennis shoes). Campers MAY NOT wear Crocs or sandals.
- Water shoes or old tennis shoes for water events
- Camouflage or dark clothing for night game
- Laundry bag
- Postcards, stationary, and stamps - Pre-addressed envelopes recommended!
- Water bottle with a secure lid
- Rain gear - poncho or rain jacket, boots, umbrella, etc. (weather applicable)
- Several large resealable bags for packing wet items on last day
What NOT to pack
Our desire is for all campers to have the best possible experience outside their home setting. If any of the following items are found, they will be confiscated and not returned until the end of the camp session:
- Cell phones or electronic games
- iPods, radios, CD players
- Paintball markers or paintballs
- Knives, weapons or fireworks
- Personal sports equipment such as baseball gloves, bikes, lacrosse sticks, etc.
- Pets or animals
- Tobacco, gum or candy. Food items are not returned, but disposed of due to issues with animals and insects.
- Any prohibited clothing items listed in the Dress Code section of the Camper Rules and Regulations.