Not a Year Off but a Year Up!
Compass is for any high school graduate age 18-22 who is looking for an opportunity to be transformed in every sense of that word. Our 9-month program is NOT about taking a year-off as much as it is in taking a year UP!
We built this discipleship program to intentionally grow our students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. Our students will be faced with all sorts of challenges and obstacles, and at times it may be uncomfortable. But for those who lean in, the reward at the end of the journey will have ripple effects that resonate for the rest of their lives.
Are you ready for Compass?
Between now and the time you begin with us, we would encourage you to prepare in a number of ways:
- Be expectant to the divine appointments that God has for you when you arrive and over the course of this 9-month program.
- Be reminded that you are not just an individual but that your individuality is part of the community that you will be joining at Compass.
- Be open to experience new ideas and new people that perhaps will be different from anything you have known.
- Be equipped for the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual challenges you will face.
- Be ready to have loads of fun, make great memories, cultivate authentic community, and build lasting relationships that will be with you for the rest of your life.