Cho-Yeh Camp & Conference Center, Inc.
1. We believe in the scripture of the Old and New Testaments as the infallible word of God, written under the full inspiration of the Holy Spirit and is the principal revelation of God’s character and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, His only Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is both fully God and fully human, and yet without sin.
4. We believe in the unique nature of humanity created by God in His image distinct from all other living creatures, and in the historic fall of man into sin, thereby bringing all humanity under God’s condemnation.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, taking upon himself the judgment we deserved, so that all who believe in Him are justified by faith in Christ alone through his shed blood.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven, in His present life as High Priest, Advocate, and sole Mediator between humanity and God the Father.
7. We believe in the everlasting salvation of lost and sinful people, and that salvation is the gift of God to humanity, received only by personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It is wholly an act of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human effort.
8. We believe Jesus Christ will come again to the earth – personally, visibly, and bodily-to judge the living and the dead, and to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.