The Trading Post is ranked one of the favorite activities among all age-groups of campers. Laughter is contagious in this building as girls and guys buy snacks, shop for Cho-gear, and hang out with friends. Campers visit the Trading Post every day and can purchase snacks and merchandise using their Camper Accounts – cash/credit is only allowed on Opening and Closing Days. You can add money to this account by logging into your parent account.
- 10 flavors of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- T-shirts, Hats, Stuffed Animals, Water bottles, Journals, and more!
- Popcorn, Chips, Candy, Nachos, Pretzels, Homemade Cookies
- Board Games to play inside with Friends
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Checkers, and Washers on the Porch
- Covered outdoor seating, Fire Pit, and Treehouse