We had an incredible summer of ministry at Cho-Yeh in 2017! From the introduction of Lighthouse Point to the Wet Bubble, there were so many new and exciting things that our campers experienced for the first time. Here are some fun statistics from Summer 2017:
- 8,143 pints of Blue Bell consumed
- 21,689 candy bars devoured
- 4,693 cups of Dr. Pepper enjoyed
- 897 campers on the Adventure Park
- 9000 pounds of paintballs splatted
- 4000 campers loved on and served by our high-quality summer staff
While we strongly believe in fun at Camp Cho-Yeh, we also believe in the life change that can happen in just a week of camp. We have been a place where Jesus Christ has transformed lives for 70 summers and we plan on continuing that legacy for many summers to come. We have a lot in store for Summer 2018 and we can’t wait to see y’all then!